Mani and pedi products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squishorz

Reaction score
Hi geeks I really want to start offering spa pedicures. I have spent a long time researching different products and still can't make up my mind.
Can anyone recommend any systems please. CND Earth spa pedicure looks really nice, but seems to be out of stock. I don't want to buy the trial kit due to it being in sachets.
All that jazz seems to be mani and pedi products combined (not sure how good the scrubs would be here for feet) and also says that it is only available for pre order.

I have a foot spa, but do I need to buy an ordinary foot bath for rinsing scrubs etc off so as not to clog foot spa?
All advice is greatly appreciated. x

Hi geeks I really want to start offering spa pedicures. I have spent a long time researching different products and still can't make up my mind.
Can anyone recommend any systems please. CND Earth spa pedicure looks really nice, but seems to be out of stock. I don't want to buy the trial kit due to it being in sachets.
All that jazz seems to be mani and pedi products combined (not sure how good the scrubs would be here for feet) and also says that it is only available for pre order.

I have a foot spa, but do I need to buy an ordinary foot bath for rinsing scrubs etc off so as not to clog foot spa?
All advice is greatly appreciated. x

I got the marine spa pedi trial kit and its lovely. No sachets, everything is in pots and bottles exactly the same as the bigger versions :) I've also got the almond spa mani products they're gorgeous xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I got the marine spa pedi trial kit and its lovely. No sachets, everything is in pots and bottles exactly the same as the bigger versions :) I've also got the almond spa mani products they're gorgeous xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I agree it's all pots and amazing and they do the same for mani almond spa range and I love it x

Where did I get that they were in sachets? Lol oops!
Thanks girls, 'can't see the earth spa kit which I thought would be lovely this time of year! Going to ring them xx

Girls at s2 are so nice! Def best customer service I've experienced x

Latest posts

Back