Mani/Pedi Masters Stress

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Hello all!

This time next week I am going to be doing my Mani/Pedi Masters! Although I am really excited and can't wait to get through it, I am also very worried and very stressed about it! I really want to do myself proud and so I think I am putting extra pressure on myself and stressing myself out even more than I need to!! :irked:

I am struggling to find the time to practise and revise and it's really stressing me out! I work full time in an office, plus most evenings and Saturday's with clients! By the time I get home from work I am exhausted, and struggle to pick up my books to learn anything - plus, when I do, it's not sinking in because all I can think about is bed! :zzz:

Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to learn and remember everything? I understand and know most things, but it's the actual remembering that I struggle with! Plus, learning the muscles and bones is a nightmare! :confused:

I just wish there were more hours in the day at the moment! Any tips/advice would be really appreciated!

Thanks Geeks! xxx

When I did my L&P Masters, the best way to make sure I learned things was to do a list of potential questions and I got my hubby to ask me. That way, I found I didn't get the same questions wrong twice as I would have been embarrassed. It was the way that worked best for me.

Don't stress about it, relax and do your best. Good luck!

:) when i did my nvq mani and pedi i practised a lot on my hubby, he didnt mind:irked: , and when i finaly came to the assesment and exam i thought "OH GOD I CANT REMEMBER AND OF IT" but it all came back when i needed it,
hun you will be fine, i know its easier said than done but try to relax, get your partener to give YOU a pedi or mani to help you relax, just tell him you need him to do it so you can see if you can talk him through :wink2: :wink2:

hth:)

When I study, I bought the spiral bound study cards from WH Smith, and wrote all the things down that I needed to revise, and then carried them with me all the time. Then you just get anyone and everyone to test your knowledge with questions from the cards.

You'll be ok, try not to worry so much, and good luck with your masters :hug:

I went over the work we did in class as that gives you some clues as to what you should be learning. With the muscles etc and bones just take five that have some sort of simliarities. Keep writing them out over and over and with product profiles ake the first letter of each ingredient and learn that way.

HTH

Thanks for all of your advice Geeks! I sat down for a couple of hours last night (on a rare night off!) and went over and over it all. I am feeling a bit better with some of it now - but am still struggling with the bones and muscles!

It's frustrating because I understand it all but just have problems remembering it all!! :irked:

Thanks again!

Hope my email will have helped you with the bones and muscles.:hug:

Yeah it really helped! Thanks so much x

Latest posts

Back