Mani & pedi timing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy2986

Reaction score
Was just wondering if I take long doing this and how long it takes you..this takes me 1hr & 45min

We're offering a mani pedi combo at my salon & its for a basic mani and pedi

I shape/file the nails, soak them, push back cuticles & remove, massage with lotion, remove lotion from nails, base coat, 2 color coats, top coat.

The pedi, I remove polish if needed, shape, soak, push back & remove cuticles, clean under nails, use a scrub & then remove any calluses, pat dry, massage, take lotion off, base coat, 2 color coats, top coat..and of course I'm switching from foot to foot through out this process

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

Your timing is fine :) Any faster and your client may feel like you rushed and/or took shortcuts

Thank you! About how long would that take you? My boss has made comments about how long it takes! I'm the only manicurist there and he's just a stylist and doesn't know anything about nails, so i find it unfair for him to think that >:/

My basic mani / pedi is 30 mins as I don't have any massage or any mask etc. I would do everything you do for my luxury mani / pedi but that's only down to knowing my clients. I don't think you timings are too long. Don't worry about what your manager has said if that's how you have been shown your doing it right xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thank you! About how long would that take you? My boss has made comments about how long it takes! I'm the only manicurist there and he's just a stylist and doesn't know anything about nails, so i find it unfair for him to think that >:/

That is what I book for myself :)

That is how long I take as well Sandy.. Don't worry about your timing.. I always chat and spend extra time on the massage. People come to relax and enjoy it so just have fun and don't worry! :)

I would say your timings are fine. For my nvq assessment these are the precise times we are given for the treatments. So don't sweat it! You are taking care of your clients and that's what the want.

You do exactly what I have been doing for over 10 years and it takes me the same amount of time.

My timings are exactly the same x

Thanks soo much girlys, makes me feel soo much better :*)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back