Manicure and pedicure case studies!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twiggy

Reaction score
Can anyone help with the manicure and pedicure case studies?? i cant seem to find any examples on the internet :confused:

I'm sorry, but as professionasl, we do not give answers to homework on this site.

The books or reading lists you have been given should provide your answers or try searching on this site using the search button - good luck

Adele is right......A case study is like a problem that you have to solve....play detective...you start with a problem and have to find the answer....this isn't something that you can just google and copy...learn about problem nails and find the best course of treatments to solve this.

Can anyone help with the manicure and pedicure case studies?? i cant seem to find any examples on the internet :confused:

What are you stuck with hun? x

Hi hun

you already asked this in a previous post which I answered!!

However, as you are new to the site and may not have found your old post I will repeat my answer......

Although we don't do your homework for you on Salon Geek we try to help!

What exactly are you stuck on? How to write it down? what to write? how to lay it out?

Didn't your tutor give you any guidelines?

Let us know what course you are doing and we may be able to set you in the right direction
:hug:

Latest posts

Back