Manicure / pedicure course London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hi all,

If anyone can recommend somewhere in London that I can get my manicure / pedicure certificate please let me know.

I've googled a variety of key words and found a course as much as £850 :-0

I certainly cannot afford to spend that much. If anyone knows a less expensive solution pls let me know.

Have a look at the nail and beauty academy oxted Surrey. It's easy to get to really informative and practical course. The classes are small as well so you get alot of time with the tutor.

Hi all,

If anyone can recommend somewhere in London that I can get my manicure / pedicure certificate please let me know.

I've googled a variety of key words and found a course as much as £850 :-0

I certainly cannot afford to spend that much. If anyone knows a less expensive solution pls let me know.

You have to be sooo careful with beauty courses it would seem that you DON'T always get what you pay for!
However I would personally highly recommend the manicure and pedicure training at CND London ! They may be slightly expensive I'm not sure, BUT you will receive an excellent training and kit that is probably worth as much as the course!

CND have everything else you may need to follow your courier after colors and effect polish , Shellac, Brisa gel, L&P and are the distribution for MINX ,

You could do the natural nails manicure and pedicure course with CND which would be half the price you have quoted, then you would need to add other courses with CND on top of what you have learnt.

I hope that helps, why not give them a ring or take a look at their website.

You could do the natural nails manicure and pedicure course with CND which would be half the price you have quoted, then you would need to add other courses with CND on top of what you have learnt.

I hope that helps, why not give them a ring or take a look at their website.

Like I said ! ;)

We deliver a manicure & Pedicure diploma course. For more information have a look at www.Hallsofivy.co.uk

Good Luck

x

Latest posts

Back