Manicure seat table unit photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickij

Reaction score
Does anybody have anything similar to this?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391584641.659350.jpg

If so do you use it regularly?
Is it ok to work with, posture wise?

It seems like this could be the solution to my space issues, but I just can't get my head around how you'd use it best, I can't find a single photo of one in use! And there are so many being sold 2nd hand that it makes me wonder if they are useless.

If you have one could you please upload a photo of you sat on it, strange request but it's what I need to see before I can commit to buying it lol.

Likewise if you did own one and got rid of it please let me know.

All advice appreciated
Xx

I bought one of these when I was starting out - I found it too cramped to work off - a small mobile nail table might be better along with a beauty trolley case?

I ended up throwing mine out after only a few uses..

I have one, and never use the table part of it as it is all a bit cramped.
I use it for storage.

I had one and only used it too sit for pedis, so sold it on. Was wey to small for doing nails on all the time.

Oh good! I'm glad its not just me that can't visualize what working on a manicure/ pedicure unit will be like! I'm also like it with sizes, I have to mark out an area with tape measures to get an understanding of how big something is so at least knowing these are cramped knocks this type off my list :)

I've been looking at LOADS online but you never get a piccie of someone sitting on it and I don't want to buy one and find out either me or the client is all contorted..... I've thought of messaging sellers asking for a photo of someone on it, but the fear of being laughed at has held me in check so far.......

Latest posts

Back