Manicure table lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hey guys
I've just ordered a daylight lamp for helping with light issues when doing manicures and enhancements and have just seen in my exam revision that you should have low energy halogen lamps.....bit concerned I've got something that may cause a problem? It doesn't emit any heat apparently so I thought what I got would b good. It's by Daylight off a website called Sew and so I think it was called. Is there any reason to think I should've ordered it from a nail company and been advised of the right sort ? X

I have this lamp as do many other nail techs on here and I wouldn't be without mine. Best purchase I've made!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1434923025.092553.jpg

Do you have a link to that light, Claire? x

I have this lamp as do many other nail techs on here and I wouldn't be without mine. Best purchase I've made! View attachment 188421
Yes I did see this one but it was quite abit dearer - hmm I hope mine will b ok as it's cost just under £40. Maybe I should ring sallys and ask them if it will b ok? Mine isn't led and actually it isn't made by Daylight either - it's Purelight magnifying lamp but because it said no heat is emitted I thought it would be good?x

Oh actually it is LED, lol. But not halogen or low energy. X

can i ask where you got the light from please?
Yes I got it from sew and sew I think it was called. It's online anyway. Tbh I wonder if I shud've got a screw to the table top one but I was concerned I might damage sum1s table. I've only used it once so far x

Latest posts

Back