Manicure table recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisawh

Reaction score
Hey! I'm new to all this , can anyone recommend a manicure table ? As cheap as poss preferable as going to redecorate so will buy new when decide colour scheme . Would still like it to be a decent enough size xx

The glasholm table from ikea is a popular choice... The legs are bought separately so you'd be able to choose ones that suit your decor :) xx

Yes Ikea are great for cheap tables that will be a good size. I had the Ikea 'Curry' table and bought legs separately, but really wanted a glass top so I ended up buying a glass top from Ikea and then getting a piece of MDF cut to size from B&Q to match the glass.
I used the same legs and did have wallpaper in my decor theme under the glass, but now have logo'd paper underneath. I also pop a treatment price list and a retail price list under the glass, one each side of the client.

Thank you !! Xx

Ikea micke table is very popular in salons 😃 and the ikea malm as this has a glass top x

I just got this one from argos.
Its a decent size.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396695322145.jpg
    1396695322145.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 254
I've chosen the Argos one in black - I never realised it's what my current technician is using and it's perfect !! Xx

I just bought this - its not cheap, but is on offer. I did a load of research as there is so much choice out there from cheap to mega-expensive. Don't underestimate the strain on your back/neck and shoulders if working with a table that is not 'designed for purpose' - often cheaper solutions are wider and lower than one that is ergonomically designed. I decided this was a key business purchase and my health was top of mind.

Double Manicure Station in White, Glass Topped Manicure Table

Latest posts

Back