Manicures!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Star

Reaction score
Can I ask when your doing a manicure (luxury), at what stage do you do the scrub?

My friend and I are having a bit of a debate here! lol

A hand scrub can make all the difference to a manicure even more so than massage if someon has such dry hands and fingers!

I have always used a scrub after cuticle detail work and prior to the massage.

Me too, I use Creative Spa products and always use exfoliator / scrub after cuticle work then finish with activator befor moisturising and massage. X

Personally, I don't think there is a right or wrong time to do the scrub. Obviously, you wouldn't do it after polishing, tho...LOL!

I actually do mine after taking off the polish. Then I proceed with the rest of the manicure. HTH! :)

I remove polish,cut,file, cuticle work then scrub.
I don't always do it in that order to be honest. I like to change the order sometimes because it starts to get boring.
As long as you have done it, I dont think it matters in what order xxx

I always do the scrub after cuticle work. Then i have removed any dry dead skin cells allowing a treatment mask or moisturiser to penetrate more effectively, there doesnt seem much point in giving dead skin cells a beautiful mask lol! Correct me though someone if im wrong and it makes no odds and am spouting rubbish :lol:

Latest posts

Back