Market research for business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma26

Reaction score
Hi geeks does anybody have any ideas on what i i have to put in a buisness plan and how i go about getting the info.
I know i have to do market research on local competitors how do i go about this ?
How do i know if i have got the right location?
Do i apply for funding before i look for a buisness or look for a buisness first it is just so confusing!
Do you think it would be a good idea to buy an already existing buisness .It is a tanning and beauty salon i am looking for.
And does anybody know where i could get a list of buisnses for sale or a good website ?
I would also like to know how you go about funding a new buisness is there any organisation that can help.
sorry to bother you all but any information you can give me will get me one step to my dream thanks geeks

Hi i started out in tanning and nails a few months ago, and i went on a business workshop to see about funding and i was told that there isnt any for my age group (32) i think there is in scotland i just saved and my family helped me were they could hth :green:

Hi i started out in tanning and nails a few months ago, and i went on a business workshop to see about funding and i was told that there isnt any for my age group (32) i think there is in scotland i just saved and my family helped me were they could hth :green:
the business workshop i went on was by Barcleys it was very helpful also you should get intouch with business link x

If you look on the buisness gateway website gives you loads of information. I also just met with a a Bgateway consultant who gave me loads of info and done my business plan at a workshop and they have sent away for a grant for me too.. Also they have loads of different workshops to for websites , tax... worth a look. HTH

Best of luck

Denise x

thanktou both for your information and will look into b gateway sounds good x

Latest posts

Back