Marketing books social media

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabel.Blake

Reaction score
I’m looking to get some sort of book on how to market your business using social media etc and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions ? I’ve seen a few for other businesses but was hoping to find one focussing in beauty so I can relate to it a bit better.

Thanks in advance x

Not sure about a book, but these guys have quite a lot of free stuff on their site (I’m not associated with them, just been folllowing them for a while):

https://www.lockhart-meyer.co.uk/

Social media is changing in a big way. Facebook has done a big shake-up of their algorithm. My opinion is to keep socially active but unless you're prepared to spend money on ads, it can be hard to grow.

Social media is changing in a big way. Facebook has done a big shake-up of their algorithm. My opinion is to keep socially active but unless you're prepared to spend money on ads, it can be hard to grow.

Thank you. Definitely agree social media does so much for our businesses thee days

Latest posts

Back