Marvel lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

july

Reaction score
Hi, anybody tried this? It's in Beauty Express catalogue, comes in a student kit for £85 or salon kit for £150 or so. Capital offer training on it for £140, which seems reasonable, but just wondering if they are any good.
Thanks

Jules

Bumping this up. Anyone???

Be interesting to hear the replies you get as I'm tempted to do this too,come on guys reply!! lol xxx

Not heard of these we do training with Hollywood lashes at the Manchester Creative Nail academy, there are a few things you need to check ie about the adhesive/ insurance etc etc Im sure if you ask Julie at Hollywood Lashes she would explain everything to you, they probably have a trainer in your area

I do hollywood lashes and they're great i also do the training for these with Julie. The training is fantastic and they're always there if you need any extra help. The cheapest is not always the best you get what you pay for. I've had no complaints from customers as i now do these lashes free lance in salons.

Hi, anybody tried this? It's in Beauty Express catalogue, comes in a student kit for £85 or salon kit for £150 or so. Capital offer training on it for £140, which seems reasonable, but just wondering if they are any good.
Thanks

Jules

saw this training course on the capital website and am very interested in learning eyelash extensions but i have been told it requires alot of practice

Thanks

Jules

I was thinking about doing this course aswell. so would be good to hear the feedback you get.
I picked up a leaflet on Marvel Lash at Capital H&B. At the Pro Beauty show there was also a stand demonstrating it (it was a different company but cant remember what they were called!!) :irked: but it looked really good!!

Latest posts

Back