Marvel Lash Training - Opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
I am not a lasher nor do I think I want to be at the moment, however I may have the opportunity to do the above course (or the girl who works with me may do it).

As I have never really researched Lash Extensions I am looking for advice please.

The course is very reasonably priced and accredited (it will be taught in a college environment).

My thoughts are every course I have done I have always spent more afterwards setting up a bespoke kit so I know the kit on the course may not be too comprehensive but I am not that bothered about that as I will most likely look for the best products after training if it is an avenue I wish to pursue.

Many thanks in advance for your help

Hi, I done a marvel lash course and was not impressed. I am now looking at doing a course with lash perfect.

My course was with an indipendant training one and we used marvel lash, the course was only 4 hours long and i spent most of my time being a model, I did not continue with it afterwards I did not feel confidant enough.

I hope you have a better experance than I did.

Good luck
sharon
xx

Thanks Sharon I really appreciate your comments xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back