Marvel Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essential Bliss

Reaction score
Hiya..i have just booked myself onto a marvel lash course and was just wondering if anyone can give me any tips on eyelash extensions before i go?
Been interested in it in ages and have eventually booked myself onto a course with them as i have heard the training is good!
But i just wondered if anyone had any feedback on the product itself? Or eyelash products that you can recommend?
And some handy tips and tricks for applying the extensions?
I might be a bit ahead of myself but now its booked i cant actually wait :)
Thank youuuu

I would say the best thing to do is to go on the course, and then if you have questions we could help :green: My only recommendation is to make sure you can have contact with your trainer after the training day so that if you have any major problems there is someone to hand who can help you face to face.

Its very hard to give advice before the course, hope you have a fab time and enjoy :)

Yeah definitely will keep in touch with my trainer...my nail tech trainer was terrible with help after my course so fingers crossed this one will be better...so glad got this website though :)
Just trying to get in a bit of prep before the course but no a few basics so that will help anyway.
Thank you for your reply x

Latest posts

Back