Marvel Lash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viks

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have just bought the marvel lash kit and currently doing eye treatments module at college as part of my NVQ level 2. I have looked about at what people local charge for these and I have seen a local salon that applies 50 lashes for £75.
now I wouldnt say you can say a set amout of lashes as all eyes are different? how do you set your costs for this treatment?

thanks
Viks x

I charge £100 for a full set, up to two hours
£20 for corner enhancement
£25 for infills every 2 to 3 weeks hth :hug:

How do you find marvel lash? compare to other companies I have heard that the lash adhesive is one of the best on the market. I'm looking to offer this treatment in my salon

Amanda

I love it. I've had them applied myself and am always putting my hands near my eyes (I wear contacts) and they lasted ages and looked amazing.
just wondering on prices cos they vary so much

Hi.i use marvel lash,& my client love the end result.After the crying is over & done the end result looks fab.But not to the extent that you look at the person & go you have had your eyelashes done.People look & just not sure why you look different.I use salon systems lashes,they come in small clumbs,so less time is needed in application.I also find it easy to place them on in a more even way.Go for it,word of mouth is great.I had one girl in who worked in a factory & now 20 or more have now had them done.They come one evening a week for top ups all in one car.On average they are lasting 3 weeks before top ups are needed.So i have a constant flow of client each week in different stages.lol

Hi.i use marvel lash,& my client love the end result.After the crying is over & done the end result looks fab.But not to the extent that you look at the person & go you have had your eyelashes done.People look & just not sure why you look different.I use salon systems lashes,they come in small clumbs,so less time is needed in application.I also find it easy to place them on in a more even way.Go for it,word of mouth is great.I had one girl in who worked in a factory & now 20 or more have now had them done.They come one evening a week for top ups all in one car.On average they are lasting 3 weeks before top ups are needed.So i have a constant flow of client each week in different stages.lol

I'm guessing Marvel Lash are false eyelashes, rather than eyelash extensions?

Latest posts

Back