Mascara for Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Not sure if I'm on the write part of the site, I'm ITEC trained therapist. |Recently been on a eyelash extension course can anyone recommend a good oil free mascara suitable for use with extensions that I can recommend to clients?

I buy mine from a girl who does jinny lash, have you tried to contact them and see if they will sell it to you?

I get mine from Nouveau Lashes xx

You should not really need to wear mascara with lash extensions but if you really want to only apply it to the tips of the lashes and make sure it is water based,
most eyelash extension companies sell it as do most eyelash extensionists hth :hug:

Hi Guys,

Not sure if I'm on the write part of the site, I'm ITEC trained therapist. |Recently been on a eyelash extension course can anyone recommend a good oil free mascara suitable for use with extensions that I can recommend to clients?

A good one to use is, MAX2...
It is water washable and I use it all the time now..

Hi Soul Sista,

Is this max factor or something else?

Thanks for all your replies. Whilst I don't find it nessesary to wear mascara with lash extensions I have a client who insists on wearing it! I can order the marvel lash one from beauty express but I was hoping there was a make avalible easily on the high street that I can recommend to my client, any ideas?

Latest posts

Back