massage ball


Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Jul 10, 2006
Reaction score
s yorks
I wondered if anyone else has the details of the massage ball (don't know how else to describe it). I saw it at the beauty show in manchester. I saw it there and my friend said she wishes she had got one so i am trying to track down the website. They were about ten pounds. Can anyone help ???
not sure if this is what you are talking about but i think it may be called an omni ball think ellisons sell them but if you put a search on the internet im sure you will find more info on it.
hope ive helped
Solid acrylic ball in a white plastic holder? Yup that is the Omni Massager, best place to get them is from the UK distributor - Omni Massage UK

If you want to sell them you can also get them wholesale, they come in handy countertop display cases in boxes of 12 for the rollers, and tubs of about 42 (i think) for the Mini-Rollers.
Thanks a lot that was just what i was looking for. Has anyone used this and what did you think?
i have one & do like it better if you can get someone to do it for you on your back but you can reach the shoulders yourself, worth the money as they are not that expensive
I have quite a few clients who have bought them off me to use between treatments. You can also use them cold - put it in the freezer, or hot, put it in hot water.

The only massage tool I have found that is of any practicle use.

Latest posts