Massage courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissy1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good courses for massage near the Greater London area? I can't do full time as I'm a single mum and the dad isn't around much.

Ideally I want to do sports massage but need the holistic massage first. I don't really want a beauty school training me, but a proper massage school (no offence intended, I am beauty therapy trained)

Thank you

xx

I went to Body Basics :) They have 2 London locations so make sure you pick the right one for you LOL
Body Basics Massage Courses: Holistic Massage Courses ITEC and Sports Massage / Injuries Courses ITEC, Massage Training Courses, Aromatherapy Courses & Reflexology Courses in London, Leicester courses, Brighton courses & Birmingham courses
The courses are ITEC courses and you will have to either do the A&P as part of the course or have it before you start. Once you have done the massage you can then do the sports massage course which they also do.

Tine

Essentials for Health and Quantum Metta both offer very good training in massage therapy (as opposed to beauty massage).

Massage and Sports Massage Diploma Courses | Central London based school

Quantum Metta, School of Massage. Holistic Massage, Sports Massage, Aromatherapy, Traditional Thai Yoga Massage and Indian Head Massage. Courses run in Central London.

Jane Johnson is an excellent teacher, but does not offer the basic holistic massage, but would be a good choice once you have your basic massage qualification.
Sports Massage, Advanced Massage & Deep Tissue Massage Training

Jing also offer excellent training once you have your basic holistic qualification and although not London based is well worth the travel to Brighton.
Jing Advanced Massage Training

I trained in ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage with Accredited Massage Courses at Integrated Body Dynamics in Stroud Green, North London N4, and they were excellent. I passed with Distinction.

It is an intensive course and there is a lot of work to do, but the contact days are 4 days per month each month of the course and the rest you have to do in your own time which suited me very well, and I know my training from Robert and Justin was second to none :)

http://www.accreditedmassagecourses.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back