Massage courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tone

Reaction score
Evening All,

I am currently studying a level 3 Swedish Body Massage course and have completed a level 3 Sports Massage course. I was hoping to go on to study a level 3 aromatherapy course but the fees are a lot higher than I had anticipated and now I'm wondering if its worth it.

So my question is do people think I will be hindered in working self employed likely mobile if I don't have aromatherapy but have Swedish body massage and sports massage and when I can find suitable courses pregnancy and hot stone

Also with a level 3 body massage course can I use pre-blended massage oils and can you recommend any?

Thanks in advance for your help

T

Some clients will seek an aromatherapist if they prefer the massage oil to be a personal blend for them. In my experience, the fact that you massage will be enough for most clients.

Definitely shop around for a competitively priced course because they can vary considerably.

Also with a level 3 body massage course can I use pre-blended massage oils and can you recommend any?

Thanks in advance for your help

T

Yes you can absolutely. Just be sure to ask all allergy type questions in the consultation.

Tisserand do an excellent range of high quality ready blended oils.

Cheaper ranges are Kaeso and Purple Flame.
You can order the cheaper ranges through normal wholesalers such as ellisons and others

I just offer massage with pre blended aromatherapy oils. I've never been asked if I blend my own oils. I use Eve Taylor preblended oils...highly recommend

Latest posts

Back