Massage on large people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I massage a 20 stone plus woman everyweek...she depends on me to massage her legs...shes never broke a couch or had trouble breathing lol just saying! I would be more worried about your shoulders then the bed breaking..larger people come up higher, back massage can be torture

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I massage a 20 stone plus woman everyweek...she depends on me to massage her legs...shes never broke a couch or had trouble breathing lol just saying! I would be more worried about your shoulders then the bed breaking..larger peopl come up higher, back massage can be torture

Do you find it physically harder or longer in time to massage larger people?. I don't do massage so forgive me if this seems an odd question.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

i find massaging someone whos very large's back harder..im talking very overweight more obese just because they come up higher off the bed so my arms are higher and it almost feels like my shoulders freeze up if that makes sense. I will use my forearms alot during it too. Luckily my lady has her legs weekly and they are easy enough to be honest

Massaging people in general, is a rather repulsive thing to have to do.

You get people that have never heard of exfoliating so when you're massaging, their skin is coming off in rolls *shudders*

You get people that haven't eaten in 3 months which is like massaging a xylophone.

People that have a sweating problem. I like to call them penguin skins. Cold and wet.

And then there's the chubbies...You have to do the massage really lightly, because god forbid your hands slip into the fat rolls. Oh the wetness... They also have the tendency to lose control of bodily functions. A nice fart in the face as they turn over was always the high light of my day.

I could go on..

Massaging people in general, is a rather repulsive thing to have to do.

You get people that have never heard of exfoliating so when you're massaging, their skin is coming off in rolls *shudders*

You get people that haven't eaten in 3 months which is like massaging a xylophone.

People that have a sweating problem. I like to call them penguin skins. Cold and wet.

And then there's the chubbies...You have to do the massage really lightly, because god forbid your hands slip into the fat rolls. Oh the wetness... They also have the tendency to lose control of bodily functions. A nice fart in the face as they turn over was always the high light of my day.

I could go on..

You've got to be joking. ..

I fear you are not.

Nope I couldn't do it either. Intimate waxing is like a swear word to my ears too.

i find massaging someone whos very large's back harder..im talking very overweight more obese just because they come up higher off the bed so my arms are higher and it almost feels like my shoulders freeze up if that makes sense. I will use my forearms alot during it too. Luckily my lady has her legs weekly and they are easy enough to be honest

Couldn't that be alleviated by an electric couch?

You've got to be joking. ..

I fear you are not.

Nope I couldn't do it either. Intimate waxing is like a swear word to my ears too.

And people think its a glamorous job.

I get flushed when i have to do a standard bikini wax. Its just not right to have to see 'that'. Ive tried closing my eyes but that didn't end so well.

Don't you hate it when they say 'Can you focus on my neck?' What neck?! Its just head and back! The neck was swallowed up a long time ago.

I'm leaving now.

Christ, I'd much rather massage a fleshier person than a bony person! I once had a really really skinny lady come in and I always start with pressing their shoulders into the couch to help them 'Let go', thinking she was really tense, I kept pushing. It wasn't until she turned onto her front that I realised she was a proper hunch back. Mortified!

I'm pretty chunky and love a massage, I'm also really agile and can twerk like a ninja! ;)

Don't you hate it when they say 'Can you focus on my neck?' What neck?! Its just head and back! The neck was swallowed up a long time ago.

I'm leaving now.

So am I. I have a stitch.

And you are encourageable.

Electric couches are brilliant at my old salon we had them really sturdy ones..im at a new salon that has static ones now and this lady has followed me so for me i have to suffer it. I had the skin thing the other day my floor was covered in the stuff. Totally gross..this is the life aye?

Electric couches are brilliant at my old salon we had them really sturdy ones..im at a new salon that has static ones now and this lady has followed me so for me i have to suffer it. I had the skin thing the other day my floor was covered in the stuff. Totally gross..this is the life aye?

Ewwwwww. .. Really? What skin just peels off in sheets? Gross.

The skin peeling thing is really common this time of year - due to people sunbathing etc or just down to peoples lack of exfoliation!

Skin literally rolls off into your hands its actually quite vile. I find its mainly on the back. It gets in between your fingers and everything!

You guys need medals. Rotten.

Latest posts

Back