Massage/spray tan room - what colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oatridge2006

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So I am opening a salon 😃 the main nail/ entrance room colours are black and lime green - with white walls.
I am looking for a more relaxing colour for the treatment room though - this room will be used for massage, spray tan and lashes. I would like to paint one wall, so that the spray tan tent can be against this wall! I was considering a musky purple or teal green!
Any advise would be fab, pictures of your room even better 😃

Brown so you don't have to clean the over spray off the wall so often! hehe:lol:

Brown so you don't have to clean the over spray off the wall so often! hehe:lol:

sounds like a darn good colour scheme and solution to the problem to me :wink2:

Haha, will it look too dull though? Want to make sure it looks nice and relaxing x

Haha, will it look too dull though? Want to make sure it looks nice and relaxing x

im not so sure...a nice chocolate brown on one wall will not only taste good but could well enhance the boutique feel of the salon and certainly be less obvious to overspray contamination...meaning far less daily cleaning.....result :wink2:

Try using your purple or teal idea as a highlight to the brown maybe

Tara Louise Tans x

Thanks ladies 😃 x

Thanks ladies �� x

Ladies :eek::eek::lol::lol:

hey missus....when the suffragettes obtained equal rights for women back in the day ...that didn't mean that men suddenly became redundant or non existent :Scared: lol

hang on a mo...maybe we did :wink2::lol::lol::Kissing::Love:

Oops! Sorry Collin, I didn't read who actually wrote 🙈 thanks ladies and gentlemen 😊

I have a kind of light brown zebra print on one wall and a b&q washable colour called muddy puddle 😂 on the others, black skirting and door ...it's been great.

Oops! Sorry Collin, I didn't read who actually wrote �� thanks ladies and gentlemen ��

gentlemen...is there two of us in here lol either way im certainly no gentleman or gentlemen :eek::lol::Grope:

Latest posts

Back