Master architect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abi326

Reaction score
I cant wait thurs I start the process to getting my last master
I have done master painter and master sculpting with Cnd last month so now all my energy is to gaining my last master course
So excited and as my family and friends are sick of hearing me talk about it might as well share with other passionate geeks
The manchester academy are so so supportive anyone can achieve there dreams
So anyone who has done the l&p process could give me any helpful tip I would appreciate it
Thanks

Ps I not getting it on thurs just booked lots of 1-2-1 training in different l&p training thanks again

Hi
Well done I dream of progressing that far!
sorry to hi jack slightly but how did you do with master sculpter? I'm looking to do it next year along with master painter! I am doing brisa gel conversion next month then wondered what the next step is!

U just have to be determined and lucky for us creative academy manchester are so so supportive
I did 1-2-1 in gels with them and they said I was ready so went for it.
The master sculpting course it self was very very intense but completely thrilling and learnt loads so just go for it

Well
I'm in London but I've heard good things about Anna and the London team so in looking forward to the convert course!

Thanks and well done

Just had a 1-2-1 today with Alison at creative academy manchester
Had the best day ever it's amazing what investing in training does and how supportive they are of my business
And what the potential is.

Latest posts

Back