masters in 9 days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

hiya, just booked my masters qualification day 13th April at sailsbury ( anyone else going for a day of self inflicted torchure??)

Is there any advice that anyone can give me, I am so nervous, i am not good at exams!!!.
I don't have time for a 1 to 1 with lynn as i only booked the other day and was told the next on was at sailsbury in two weeks or i'd have to go to leeds ( i live in newquay cornwall) so i thought i'd best book it now but the pressure is on now. so in the absence of my last min 1 to 1 i am turning to you my fellow geeks for any last min good advice.

thank you guys!

Hi Charly,

You'll do well I am sure. Just stay calm, read your theory notes through and through. I found that I digested the information better when I had someone asking me random questions. Just think, you'll soon be a Master! Good luck!!!!!!!!

Sorry im going completely off thread!
But could you tell me how good your nails have to be to train to be a master?
Im nowhere near confident enough or completed enough sets to be anywhere near masters level but i want to be a master at some point. Thanx!

Firstly Charly,

GOOD LUCK,

1. As Christine said read through all your notes from all your courses to date.
  2. Revise your table set up (and maybe practice setting it up so you can do it quickly without having to think about it too much).
  3. Write a list of all the things you need to take with you for when you pack.
  4. Do a manicure on your model a couple of days before
  5. And last but not least try to be calm :)
And Sam, you don't need to be the best technician in the world before you take the classes, that is what they are for :biggrin: , especially now with the new skillbuilding classes and masters program. Take them and your tutor will tell you when you are ready for the exam.

Good luck Charly! I would LOVE to be a master!
Thanx for the reply Sarwaa. I still think ive got a long way to go though. Im afraid of going for a 1-1 at the mo because i havent had much practice. I do have a few clients with their proms coming up though so i should be feeling a tiny bit better. i need people!!!!!

Latest posts

Back