Matrix Color Graphics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi ya i am not a matrix user but i have just ordered the tint line , also i really want to try the color graphics system .. i looked at it yesterday and there was no clear instructions on how you use it ?
i know people say it tones aswell as highlights .. so do you put some of the color actually into the bleach mix ?
i am set to do a course with them in the next few weeks but its bugging me because i really want to try it , any advice would be fab
cheers x

Colourgraphics is pretty simple once you grasp the hang of it!

Mixing ratio of the three elements are: 2 scoops of bleach:2 of desired promotor:1 scoop of pigment. (the scoop size is approx one tablespoon!) A little bit goes a long way, this system should only be used with each component, dont mix with other brands and dont think the pigment will work with any bleach...it wont! All of these elements combined will work and give the desired look every time.

I love it coz it looks natural and works great to lift on previous coloured hair without the unwanted tones. You can create bespoke hilights of honey caramel to icy cool, its definatly has a space in my salon!

thanks so much now i will at least know what the ratios are for when i buy it , many thanks xxx

I love colourgraphics, its used like water in my salon.

the green one is great for neutrailising gold and brassy blondes

just another quick question .. could you use the pigmants as fashion colors ? on pre lightened hair ?

no not the graphic pigment, its just to get diferent tones of blonde

blue - very light

green - also light but neutrailzes gold

carmel - toffee blonde

red - strawberry blonde

Hello, was wondering if there is an issue with colorgraphic pigment discoloring previously colored hair if there is any overlap? For instance, turning hair blue, green, etc. I have found pigment in these type of lighteners to be pretty intense. Thanks!

ive used matrix for years and have never found that overlapping leaves a different tone on the hair this is a really nice lightening system xx

I trained with matrix at college and fancy using just the colour graphics again where can you buy them? X

Latest posts

Back