Matrix Colour Graphics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretstyalist

Reaction score
I used matrix in college years ago but we never really used colour graphics, I dont want to use the rest of the range but have been reading about the colour graphics range and really want to have a go, this is proberbly going to sound silly but is there any where you can go and have a demo? I rent a chair and am worried about buy the whole range incase i dont like it

I used matrix in college years ago but we never really used colour graphics, I dont want to use the rest of the range but have been reading about the colour graphics range and really want to have a go, this is proberbly going to sound silly but is there any where you can go and have a demo? I rent a chair and am worried about buy the whole range incase i dont like it

If you find out the wholesaler that supplies for that area they probably will have demos for graphics :)

Hi, I got intouch with the local rep and he then gave me detail of three courses for FREE. Yesterday was all about blondes and colour graphics was included. Like you I'm very interested in the colour graphics range. I freelance, but met a lovely couple of ladies from a small salon and we are having a demo day at their salon. All Free

Latest posts

Back