Matrix colour sync?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lydia c

Reaction score
Does or has anyone used this ? How do you find it ?
I'm using wella at the moment fancy a change x

Iv used sync loved it! So shiny and last ages! I found u don't need to pre pig with sync as colours lasted ages and are nice warm and rich x

Brilliant thank you !
Just fancy a change I will still use wella but think I may invest in matrix x

I used matrix a couple of years ago found the colours really warm. They may have changed that now tho.

I only use Matrix, I love the Sync, you do have to watch the lighter Mochas tho, depending on the base shade they can go pinky on grey hair, you have to keep an eye on them, 5 mins to long is too late.

I've never had to pre pig as the tones are already in there, so easy to use and holds the colour lovely :)

Well I think I have been swayed and shall buy shade chart first with my new order ! Thank you all Xxx

They are quite warm but I fine wella colours warmer x

I love sync, my clients absolutely love the shine it's leaves and the fact it's multi tonal

I love sync! I changed from loreal and was a bit nervous I wouldn't get on with it but it's so easy to use! I love the way the shade chart is split so each swatch shows you what it goes like over different bases. I do sometimes bump up a shade when using to refresh ends cause I do find it can go a bit darker, but other than that I loooove matrix.

Latest posts

Back