Matrix Light Master

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em Ward

Reaction score
Has anyone tried matrix light master on scalp before? I used to use Matrix v - lights but light master replaced it.. Scared to use incase of irritation or not a good lift when used on scalp? any help???

Lovely lift very clean :)

Been using light master a while now and love it.

I love it. I mainly got it to use with balayage and tried it for an on scalp application. None of my clients complain about burning/stinging. It comes up clean too. I definitely recommend it.

We use it at work we used to have a cheap nxt bleach powder which would burn , swell and be really yellowy we have changed to light master recently and love it iv noticed a huge difference in the condition of clients hair , the lifting power and the comfort during processing

I love it. I mainly got it to use with balayage and tried it for an on scalp application. None of my clients complain about burning/stinging. It comes up clean too. I definitely recommend it.

Is it good for balayage? I would like to try it but always thought a cream bleach was best so been to nervous!

Is it good for balayage? I would like to try it but always thought a cream bleach was best so been to nervous!

Yes it is. It doesn't swell and has mixing instructions on the lid for balayage and foil application. I've never had a problem with it. It mixes up easy too.

You can mix it 2:1 for balayage it's a good all round bleach

👍thank you xx

How do you mix with for balayahe? Do you use their developer? Thank you

How is it on scalp compared to Silk Lift or Blondor cream?

And does it quickly dry out for global on scalps? Thanks! xx

Latest posts

Back