Matrix Matrix Matrix.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nora525

Reaction score
I am now going to have a little moan in the hope that someone in Matrix reads this and can either advise me or help me to go the right direction.

I am a mobile hairdresser. I am using Indola but recently decided to add Matrix to add more in to my selection. I have been looking into having some product related training from my wholesaler, but the only thing I get is well no there is none available. I have been quering around to have any information of their colors, but it is virtually impossible to have books or training unless you are a salon. I suppose to have me trained indicidually would be way too expensive, so I wont even go there.
Why is Matrix doind it almost impossible to work with mobiles, as we can not get the hold on color books or training? Mobiles are a huge market and I feel that Matrix just might be loosing out as I can not sell the color to my clients without a charts, they do want to know what they are buying. MAtrix, why don't you want to work with mobile hairdressers, and if you do, please advise me how and where to go to training?
:eek: I am just lost in Matrix world....

hey have you tried a company called rendezvous? they do matrix i i think they supply my college with matrix products i hope this help hun

x

Hi there. yes my local rendezvous always have regular matrix colouring and cutting courses aswll as there live shows. they always have a full training programme. i live in the nottingham / derby area, if that helps. it would be well worth sticking with the matrix range i love it and am also a mobile hairdresser. it may just mean you traveling to go on there courses if theres none near to you. x

Hi, what a good Idea to ask questions about matrix training on here :),
I was just asking Rachealeg
about maybe salon geeks could get together in a group for some colour / hair
training days from the big companys too :hug:

I like the idea of booking some training together! That would be fantastic!!!!!
I would like to stick with Matrix, I do like their color range and I must say, I had to BEG for their books, so now that I have them, I would like to keep them onside of my Indola. I first liked their semis, love the transparent one as this is soooo good to refresh the colors and bring some shine on dull hair. So I will look onto this, thank you for your advises!

Hi there

Am sorry you're having so much trouble with this!

Have you tried contacting the Freelance Hair and Beauty Federation? They might be able to help? Are you a member of the FHBF already? It would be good for you to do so. I am sure they must have some information relating to this as they are a trade association.

HIGHLIGHTS! :: The Home of The Freelance Hair & Beauty Federation

Have a look at their website and hope you find the help you're looking for!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back