• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mature Level 2 Hair Student wanting Saturday work in Salon around Wakefield area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JellyJane

Reaction score
Hi

I have just started a Level 2 Hairdressing course at Barnsley College but would like to work in a Salon on a Saturday only as I work full time during the week. I would like to gain salon experience to help me with my course. I live in Wakefield (WF4) so anywhere around this area would be ideal.

I am already qualified as Beauty Therapist and Nail Technician together with Hollywood Lashes and Indian Head Massage but I really want to be a Hairdresser.

If anyone is looking for a Saturday girl/Salon Assistant and could give me the experience then please contact me. My number is 07852 599668. If I don't answer please leave a message as I cannot always have my phone on at work. Or email me [email protected].

I would just like to add that I am very reliable and hardworking and would also travel to surrounding areas and work voluntary.
:)

Thank you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back