Maxi Mist Vs True Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Home Indulgence

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Help please! Which spray tan machine would you recommend out of the Maxi Mist and the True Spray. I thought i had made my mind up and was going for the Maxi but just had a rep around and she tried to enocourage me to go for the True Spray. I will be hosting pamper parties.

Can anyone give me their experiences with these machines, positive or negative.

Many thanks
Stacy

Hello Guys,

Help please! Which spray tan machine would you recommend out of the Maxi Mist and the True Spray. I thought i had made my mind up and was going for the Maxi but just had a rep around and she tried to enocourage me to go for the True Spray. I will be hosting pamper parties.

Can anyone give me their experiences with these machines, positive or negative.

Many thanks
Stacy
the maximist is a far better built machine if you scroll down the skin geek you will find countless threads about the T200 true spray machine burning out ect we have sold hundreds of maximists this year and have still only had one returned, the truespray however had around a 20% chance of not lasting its warranty period we stopped stocking it, the good news is the maximist is 100 quid cheaper as well :lol:

Latest posts

Back