May the best brow win

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer Louise hane hd brow as more softer :)

Not a beauty geek.. I've popped over from hair but thought if share my brows! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366653544.653256.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366653544.653256.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 287
I'm so jealous! I have miserable little eyebrows that don't really like to arch, lol. Lots of beautiful brows here.

I particularly like Linzi's and Louise's brows. They look well groomed and well suited to their face shapes xx

Don't think they have to be HD :) I've just a pic of my own on x

Kim I'd love to see some of your brows x

No they dint have to be HD brows :) it's surprising how many HD we're seeing though!!

My brows HD x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366664640.532836.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366664640.532836.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 263
Argh! I can't decide on LouiseShane or Pink Princess!
Both lovley x

These are a little skinnier BDB's you can probably tell from my first picture I've been growing them :) love the brow boost :-D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366667337.564331.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366667337.564331.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 266
Has anyone told you your the spitting image of Caroline flack? Xxx

Ah no no ones ever said that to me before. I'm going to have to google her now :) x

I always like Jojos on her profile pic too but Im not sure if its her actual eyes that sway me :lol: I love her eyes, they just pop!

Thank you hun :)

Would love to get some advice for my 16 year old daughter please. She had an accident as a 4 year old and has a scar through one eyebrow. She is fantastic with the powder pallets etc and benefit brow makeup but would hd brows or tinting mean she wouldn't have to fill in the scar everyday? How long would the tint etc last?

Thanks geeks and all your brows are gorgeous. As a mum of a brow obsessed teen it's one of the first things I notice on people lol

Would love to get some advice for my 16 year old daughter please. She had an accident as a 4 year old and has a scar through one eyebrow. She is fantastic with the powder pallets etc and benefit brow makeup but would hd brows or tinting mean she wouldn't have to fill in the scar everyday? How long would the tint etc last?

Thanks geeks and all your brows are gorgeous. As a mum of a brow obsessed teen it's one of the first things I notice on people lol

Hi

HD brows wouldn't fill in an area where there was no hair at all and if it is a scar hair probably won't grow back there due to damage to the follicles. However it depends where the scar was as it could be incorporated into the shape of the brow. I've done this for many clients. HD brows aren't one look or colour and they aren't all about tinting and a glamour look. If you go to a qualified HD brow stylist they would be able to give your daughter advice on the best look for her brows. It may also be that she will always need to use a little powder or pencil to fill in the gap unless when older she had the area filled in with semi permanent cosmetics.

Hi waffle,

If you want to try to regenerate the hair we do something called brow boost. Research it. It's a brilliant product and we have a new and improved formula coming very soon! I know of one person who took up the training with us and tweeted saying her hair has started to grow back through her scar that she's had since he were 5! I know WOW!

Give it ago! It's a reasonable price you can buy for £22 on beauty bay or www.billiondollarbrows.com

Xx

yes i second brow boost it really does work x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Does anyone else think that HD Brows look a bit too 'done'? I think a softer, more natural look is much more flattering and youthful.

Thanks ladies :)
Will look at brow boost. She used to get her brows done at the salon but to be honest my daughter ended up doing them better than they did. The scar runs through the taper end of her brow and there is no hair there hence she fills it in with her palette (Christian brows). Will defo take a look at the brow regenerator as that sounds fab! Cheers me dears x

Latest posts

Back