Meanie greenie - feel terrible

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam81

Reaction score
I feel so bad :-( one of my gelish clients has her thumbs built up with l&p before her Gelish as they both split and break really low down. She's just messaged me to say one has come off and it's green underneath. I haven't looked yet but I'm guessing it's a greenie caused by the acrylic lifting. I don't use l&p much and I feel sick that I've caused this! Can I clean and dry itand re- Gelish? Or is it best left alone? Help!

I had this with and l&p overlay client too. She has gelish over and when I went to do maintenance appt she had this where l&p had lifted and git dirt in. I buffed off all lifted product as normal, really scrubbed in nail our plus (I use NSI) and then infil led as normal. Not had any lifting or further issues with it and has now all but gone. Just get it really clean and you should be fine :) hth

Thanks for your reply, I feel really bad about it and really nervous about using acrylic under Gelish again due to not being able to see what's happening underneath. I'll see her tomorrow, hopefully it won't be too bad. :-(

Latest posts

Back