Medea airbrushing masks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Has anyone got images of the different designs in their various packs?
I can't find anywhere where you can actually see what designs are included. The Femme Fatale collection looks like fun, but I can't find proper good pics to see exactly what's in them.
Lol x

Yowsa! How on earth did they do the fishnet tights effect on that femme fatale nail with the stilleto shoe?!
Hopefully getting an airbrush kit in the next week or two.... where is best to learn the techniques for using masks? Have seen loads of vids and books for using stencils but not a lot for masks.
Would love to do Chocolate's course at some point but as the Simply Red song goes, money's too tight to mention :D so anyone got any pointers for the meantime?
x

Hi,

I actually find stencils easier to use than mask......

The fishnet effect can be achieved by spraying over the top of a cheap bit of netting - I got a piece included in my 'pack' when I did my airbrush course, speak to Melle at All Things Nails (www.allthingsnails.co.uk for contact details etc.) and she can tell you where she gets it.

B x

Latest posts

Back