Memory foam Beauty couch for EE?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coups103

Reaction score
Hi All :p

Looking to buy a beauty couch for Eyelash Extensions so wanted something really comfortable as the clients can be on there for best part of 1hr 1/2. Recently laid on a really comfy couch at a salon and the girl said it was a memory foam couch and they used to be priced around £400.

Does anyone have one if so any recommendations, stockists, types, prices?

Have tried to search on web but nothing much comes up except for the normal beds which just say extra thick foam or the memory foam toppers for normall beds.

Thanks a lot :p

i got my bed off Ebay for £60, RRP was £290
its black with aluminium legs etc.
I am mobile but cover the bed with a couch cover, again of ebay you can get luxurious extra fluffy ones, and then add a pillow and throw incase the client gets cold.

never had any complaints about comfort and they all seem pleasantly suprised when i pull out the pillow and throw. they feel extra special and comfy instead of just being told to jump on a bare couch...most fall asleep!!

hope this helps!

Hi I got my couch form feelgooduk (I think about £100) its really comfortable and clients always comment on it. As other poster said and a couch cover, pillow and throw and the clients are delighted.

Annie xx

Thanks for your help and recommendations, I've heard the feelgood name crop up many times on here so they must be good stockists and defo gonna go for all the luxury extra, falling asleep whilst having a treatment is the best indication that the client is comfy ! :p

Latest posts

Back