Mens eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
I do loads of women's brows with no trouble but an old school friend has asked me to do his eyebrows as his girlfriend makes fun of them!

Does anyone have any tips. I don't think defined would be a good look on a man :)

Good luck ! I have done a few, just trim the hairs a little if the are unruly and wax the middle, I usually tweeze underneath to just tidy, I think a perfect arch looks awful to feminine ! Groomed is good just not perfect ! Just do a tiny bit at a time and keep showing him.

Check out YouTube. Kim Lawless did a men's brow demo at Pro Beauty a couple of years back. :)

I would usually just skim around the edges to take away strays but not 'create' a shape, usually all men want is them taming a little, so removing the monobrow and taking the hairs that grow right down on to the eyelid is enough!

There's a really good tutorial on YouTube actually it's not an actual tutorial it's our Kim lawless at a beauty show its really good.
I will see if I can find a link I'm not a great tech person!!

Thanks gals I shall have a look xxx

Latest posts

Back