Mens' products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki2730

Reaction score
Can anyone help????

I am looking to extend into male services; Manicure, Massage, Facial mainly. There are tons of great skincare and nail care brands for female clients; Kaeso, OPI, Skintruth etc all smell and feel great but soooo highly female scented. I have done a Google search for mens handcream, mens face cream etc but it's mainly a lot of consumer brands and although this does include some great brands, clients could access themselves by going to department stores or highstreet retailers. Does anyone know if there are professional ranges targeted just for male skin and nail care and if so where to find these?

Thanks x

Hi Becki,
At Eve Taylor we have 'ET Men' which is a stand alone range of products for use on male skin. The formulations are completely different to the core range; it's not just repackaged saying 'men' on it. the range can be used in its entirety to provide facial treatments on male clients or combined with the core Eve Taylor range (which is gender non specific anyway) to treat more challenging conditions. The formulations are based with Sandalwood and Lime so is very appealing to the male client and has both professional and retail options with some professional use only products.

If you would like to find out more please register your details at www.eve-taylor.com and we will email you our introductory information with all of our opening order options. If you would like to speak to us give us a call on 01733 260161 and we would be delighted to answer any of your questions.

I use the ET men range in my salon and they are great.

That's brilliant thank you so much, I will register my details now. Thanks ladies x

Latest posts

Back