Second skin care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realisticbeauty

Reaction score
I currently use Crystal Clear products in my Beauty studio but I have recently found I am getting a lot of inquires from late teen early twenties clients wanting facials and to purchase home skin care products so I am looking at taking on a second skincare brand targeting this age bracket does anyone have any recommendations? I have had a look on the Professional Beauty Website at the exhibitors at the show but they all seem to mainly target anti ageing. I also need the opening order to be affordable with this being a second range. I did use to have Eve Taylor but the younger clients didn't like the smell of the products.

I have Dermalogica's unisex Clear Start range for younger skins (from approx 11-20's age bracket), it's a great retail price point and I offer skin treatments too, Monu used to do models own skincare but this was aimed at more girls than unisex. I can't think of any others x

was going to suggest the same as beautyXperts - the dermalogica clear start is the first one that comes to mind.

I am a Monu stockist & my daughters have used the products from early teens. Monu products are plant & aromatherapy based. There are several facial treatments available which will suit all ages & types of skincare needs. Do you know what price range your clients are willing to pay? It may be worth contacting Karen at Monu to have a chat & get some info. x

I currently use Crystal Clear products in my Beauty studio but I have recently found I am getting a lot of inquires from late teen early twenties clients wanting facials and to purchase home skin care products so I am looking at taking on a second skincare brand targeting this age bracket does anyone have any recommendations? I have had a look on the Professional Beauty Website at the exhibitors at the show but they all seem to mainly target anti ageing. I also need the opening order to be affordable with this being a second range. I did use to have Eve Taylor but the younger clients didn't like the smell of the products.

Hi
I'm looking at adding crystal clear microdermabrasion to my services (I have done the training).
Can you tell me how you have got on with stocking and retailing the crystal clear products?
It would be a second skin care range for me to stock - is it worth it?!

Thanks

Latest posts

Back