Mesotherapy machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucylu

The Beauty Shack
Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I'm thinking about buying a mesotherapy machine, can anyone recommend one that works well? I've looked at a couple of machines that do mesotherapy, lifting and microdermabrasion in one but they are quite pricey and much as I would love to have one I can't quite afford one at the moment. Am I better having a single mesotherapy machine and buying a non surgical lifting machine separately as and when I can afford it or saving for one machine that does the lot?

Thanks guys x

Anyone??!!!!!

Hi Geeks
I'm thinking about buying a mesotherapy machine, can anyone recommend one that works well? I've looked at a couple of machines that do mesotherapy, lifting and microdermabrasion in one but they are quite pricey and much as I would love to have one I can't quite afford one at the moment. Am I better having a single mesotherapy machine and buying a non surgical lifting machine separately as and when I can afford it or saving for one machine that does the lot?

Thanks guys x

Do you mean no needle meso ?
If you can give me some info on skincare systems used etc.. I will try and help x

Last edited:
Yes sorry no needle! Thanks very much x

I looked at the ultralift system but I want to find out which ones work best individually instead of son all in one machine! X

I looked at the ultralift system but I want to find out which ones work best individually instead of son all in one machine! X

I like the Ultralift and would definitely invest. As far as individual units for penetrating deeper there is the Dermatude, not strictly needle free as it uses plastic cartridge to abrase and penetrate actives. You mentioned microdermabrasion so perhaps this could fulfill this need and also your need to get products working deeper? There are other systems very similar but for the life of me I cannot remember what they are called.

I have looked at many units over a 3 yr period. I am always wary of branded systems that promise this that and the other yet they have little info to back up and no results to prove.

perhaps look at using a combination of ultrasound and galvanic? 2 seperate units or perhaps the environ machine which is these 2 functions combined.

Hi lucylu! I agree with skingeek78 and we bought it! Very affordable and results are brill. It's non surgical and meso combined, but do have a demo before anything. Ill pm you our reps number if you would like x

Thank you so much yes please a number would be fab :) x

Hi lucylu! I agree with skingeek78 and we bought it! Very affordable and results are brill. It's non surgical and meso combined, but do have a demo before anything. Ill pm you our reps number if you would like x

Thanks so much for all your help. Really appreciate it both xx

Angel face please can you tell me more about the Ultralift, i want to invest but would really like some feedback regarding performance long term, di You use their products or your own, also any other info you can give me would be great

Of course skingeek78, its quite daunting investing in new equip but all I can say is go for it! I had a good look around with other machines but icon gave best results fo us. The price is really good, but that wasn't really an issue for me I just wanted the best results for my clients, been around too long to mess around. I use their meso products which are effective and give a more natural result to injections. My biggy was the lifting/muscle stimulation as majority of my ladies suffer with sagging jaw lines kneck area and nothing could compare to the results I've got with this machine for tightening and lifting. As non surgical facial myself and clients love it. Company seem really good too, helpful and friendly and when you order products get them next day, hope this helps you Hunny x

Of course skingeek78, its quite daunting investing in new equip but all I can say is go for it! I had a good look around with other machines but icon gave best results fo us. The price is really good, but that wasn't really an issue for me I just wanted the best results for my clients, been around too long to mess around. I use their meso products which are effective and give a more natural result to injections. My biggy was the lifting/muscle stimulation as majority of my ladies suffer with sagging jaw lines kneck area and nothing could compare to the results I've got with this machine for tightening and lifting. As non surgical facial myself and clients love it. Company seem really good too, helpful and friendly and when you order products get them next day, hope this helps you Hunny x

That is really helpful, thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back