Mesotherapy no needles Botox?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alldrick

Reaction score
Just wondering if any salons in sg have this in there salon and how is it going ? Thank u x

Anyone ??? It's with a company called advanced skin technology ?

Hi, I offer this treatment. I had one booking but the lady no-showed. To be honest I have had little or no interested in the meso treatments at all.

Hope this helps.

Thank u a company called advanced skin technology have shown us a demo with promises of a launch day points of sale ect is this the same company u use ?

I had my launch day mid September 2012 and have recovered my costs within a month . It's fab, and clients are really pleased with the results and they haven't completed their courses yet. Go for it :Love:

A good friend of mine introduced this into their salon. She too has had little or no interest so is thinking of selling.

Not sure if yours is the same as hers but the costs worked out to double that of botox and also entailed the client having (i think) three one hour treatments per week for 4/6 weeks.

Not sure if there are many clients out there who can spare 1 hour, 3 times a week to make it hugely successful

Do course of free treatments on somebody and take pictures before and after, you will get clients. A lot of people do not understand this treatment that's why they don't believe it works, and it really works!

Hi thank u , it's seems that it's very new and ppl are unsure of it but we have decided to go ahead eeeekkkk just hope we are doing the right thing !!! I do think the added bonus is the fact it covers microdermabrasion x any other info of what ppl are doing with it I would love to here about it :)

Keep us posted on how it goes!! I'm thinking of offering this too x

I will do as this is all a different direction for our salon we are a dermalogica salon , so in at the deep end and hope for the best 😁!

Well done, hope it goes as well for you as it has for me. I agree with Bellalashes, take photo's before, mid point and at end of course. I also have a wonderful but very honest hairdresser who I do for free with every new client she sends me who signs up. Enjoy :D

Well we are ready to launch first week of dec , if any of you guys have helpful tips for the big day I would be very grateful thank you 😉

That's really exciting!! Good luck and hope it goes well!! Use the time before hand to advertise, advertise, advertise to drum up the interest! Really interested in this treatment too, so keep us updated with your progress :) xxx

Thank u we will keep u updated we have started to advertise and spaces are filling up slowly but surely :)

Hi all , launch day done all but one lady , have brought courses of 10 sessions , advanced skin technology , stay with us all day training and advice allday , hoping this will be the start of something good. Have taken photo's of all clients , thank you for that advice , now the hard work begins !

Hi Alldrick

How is this going now? Do you have any photos to share? Would be interested to see them x

Hi i have had them call me. Just wanted to see how its going?

Hi we are so glad we took meso on , however skin advanced technology haven't been so great which had been a real shame :( however we have sourced more product from a different company and fingers crossed we will continue to grow, I really do believe in the product.

In what way they haven't been great? Do you have any before and after pictures of treatments ?

After sales communication , and delivery of products , we are very disappointed as we started off so great with them , however we don't regret taking meso on , I don't have any pic due to a Tec hitch ( I lost my phone b4 I backed up ) !! www.synergyderm.com we now use this company :)

Latest posts

Back