Messy mansion plates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma9383

Reaction score
So I've always used konad plates but are disheartened with my thumbs.

By no means do I have big shovel hands with big whopping thumbs, but the plates don't ever seem wide enough, so I have to put the design on sideways.

There's also no chance for big toes. I have to use the single pic designs as opposed to the whole nail designs. Once of my clients have diddly little feet and they don't even cover her little Twinkie toes.

Then I came across messy mansion and I LOVE them. They are SO big compared to konad and I love them. They also do a nice rectangular stamper which covers the whole design instead of the round ones that miss corners off.

Was wondering if anyone else has come across big plates to cover big toe nails? X x

I love the MoYou whole image plates, plus I've recently bought the Pueen buffet collection which are round plates, but are covered in a huge image/images - great for big toes!

Have you got a link for the Messy Mansion ones? I've looked at these but can't find anywhere in the UK that sells them? xx

I had to bite the bullet and get them from the Australian site.

Wasn't too bad and arrived quite quickly really

Messy Mansion

Thanks - will look into the MoYou ones x x

A LOT are out of stock though. Shame, but a blessing as I'd have gone crazy

Wistonia plates have nice large images as well

http://winstoniastore.com

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG! I'm seriously going to go bankrupt due to a stamping plate addiction.... 😂😂😂

xx

OMG! I'm seriously going to go bankrupt due to a stamping plate addiction.... 😂😂😂

xx

Ditto. I looked at my MoYou account, and in the last month alone I have bought 10 plates. I hate to think how much I have spent in total (I have LOTS of plates). Perhaps it is a good thing that the MM plates I want have been out of stock for months. It's a good job I have a very understanding husband, albeit slightly in the dark at the cost :)

Ditto. It's a good job I have a very understanding husband, albeit slightly in the dark at the cost :)

Ha, the is brilliant. I keep myself in the dark. Then comes the accountant 'can I have all your books up to date please?' :rolleyes: crap . . .

I've got quite a lot of bundle monster ones. They're not big but have some fab designs on them. I also have their wallet for keeping all the small circle ones in.

I just cram the hexagon and large round ones from MM in the back. I'm mobile so my kit gets heavier by the week. I just tried to order a load from the Mexican (?) lady from Sarah R on YouTube. They look fab but when I got the the PayPal bit it came up with an error. Gutted. I had over 60 dollars worth of goodies in the basket to get excited about. I've emailed her with the error message so fingers crossed . .

Ha, the is brilliant. I keep myself in the dark. Then comes the accountant 'can I have all your books up to date please?' :rolleyes: crap . . .

I've got quite a lot of bundle monster ones. They're not big but have some fab designs on them. I also have their wallet for keeping all the small circle ones in.

I just cram the hexagon and large round ones from MM in the back. I'm mobile so my kit gets heavier by the week. I just tried to order a load from the Mexican (?) lady from Sarah R on YouTube. They look fab but when I got the the PayPal bit it came up with an error. Gutted. I had over 60 dollars worth of goodies in the basket to get excited about. I've emailed her with the error message so fingers crossed . .

Ooh I'm Sarah R on YouTube! Just in case you didn't know! ;)

Unfortunately Mundo aren't shipping to the UK at the mo, but they are trying it find a distributor!

xx

Well well well mrs grey!!

I have you to blame for making my evening last night disappear before my eyes huh? Lol

I'm addicted to your YouTube vids. I only stumbled upon them yesterday and I'm going to make sure I watch the lot!!

They're fab and SO user friendly - well done and thanks for posting them to help peeps like me try to perfect techniques.

I'm not having much luck today. Just tried to get a hold of the irresistible nail powders to find the Facebook page has changed (which was fine, I 'liked' the new one) then to be directed to sweetsquared again. Guess what? Site is down or something so I have to wait til tomorrow until I can phone to order.

Seems the universe is trying to hint I don't spend anymore pennies. Shame I have selective hearing :lick:

Latest posts

Back