Metal Spatulas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
Where can i buy the metal Spatulas for waxing. Can only seem to find companys in the US and Australia advertising them .

Thanks

Thalgo 0207 512 0872

Ask for the large metal spatula's xxx

Thanks for that will get an order in asap

oh yes just thought to ask as well cleaning them? i expect the hot wax just pulls off when hard but the warm wax do you use equipment cleaner to remove any wax that is attached to the metal before washing and sterilising?

oh yes just thought to ask as well cleaning them? i expect the hot wax just pulls off when hard but the warm wax do you use equipment cleaner to remove any wax that is attached to the metal before washing and sterilising?

NO NO NO!! You only use them for strip wax. You use wooden spats for hot wax and throw them away.

To dissolve the wax from my metal spats, I keep a can filled with solvent and toss the metal spats in as I use them all day. When I take them out later on, there is no wax on them at all. Remember that this isn't cleaning them............it's dissolving the wax. So I wipe the solvent off and then clean them in hot soapy water and either spray with anti-bacterial spray and let them dry, or I put them in Barbicide. xx

ok thats me told lol... thanks for that will phone thalgo tommorow need to get a new pot of wax anyway so will kill two birds.

Thanks again x

ok thats me told lol... thanks for that will phone thalgo tommorow need to get a new pot of wax anyway so will kill two birds.

Thanks again x

Mandy, Thalgo sell empty cans for about £1 or so. They're sealed and brand new wax cans, without wax inside. These are ideal as the depth if the depth of the metal part. xxx

Thanks Kim, I will get one of them as well sounds a good idea.

Latest posts

Back