Micro bond hair on eBay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm just starting out with doing micro bonds and would like to know what make hair you get and do any of you buy from a certain wholesaler on eBay? Plus I want to buy a colour reel to match the extensions would this be a option on eBay to match the extensions I choose for clients?
Thanks

Hi :)

Almost all geeks will tell you not to use eBay for hair. Search for reputable suppliers (there is a thread on here with all the info)

Once you trial a few suppliers, you can then order a colour ring from them which will match their hair perfectly (each supplier will supply a different colour ring with different shades, it's not a case of one size fits all)

There is plenty info in this forum, just use the search option x

Stay away from eBay! Lol x

eBay no way! Lol
Yes , try SJK and Studio 58 x

I would steer clear of ebay. My friend got hair from there and after a week it was a fuzzy matted mess!

No way ebay, glamorous lengths is a better supplier

What about companies applauded on here and other legit ones not mentioned on here that sell on ebay?

Ebay is a platform, it doesn't sell anything.

What about companies applauded on here and other legit ones not mentioned on here that sell on ebay?

Ebay is a platform, it doesn't sell anything.

I know, I know... But there are still a few geeks who just won't entertain the thought.

Anyway, isn't better just to go direct to the supplier then rather than give eBay the commission? I suppose you do have buyer protection though...

I think if you don't have a clue about hair extensions, you are bound to find some crap on eBay, however, if you are simply buying from a supplier who uses eBay as another selling platform then I do not see the problem.

I know, I know... But there are still a few geeks who just won't entertain the thought.

Anyway, isn't better just to go direct to the supplier then rather than give eBay the commission? I suppose you do have buyer protection though...

I think if you don't have a clue about hair extensions, you are bound to find some crap on eBay, however, if you are simply buying from a supplier who uses eBay as another selling platform then I do not see the problem.

Well, some geeks also think that hair extension training providers are saints who are going to guide you thru everything, when in fact they tend to be unhelpful morons (most of them, in any case).
Let me tell you that I have bought some amazing hair from private sellers on ebay. It's totally everyone's right to use what they want, I just hate misinformation and ebay bashing when it's totally uncalled for.

Well, some geeks also think that hair extension training providers are saints who are going to guide you thru everything, when in fact they tend to be unhelpful morons (most of them, in any case).
Let me tell you that I have bought some amazing hair from private sellers on ebay. It's totally everyone's right to use what they want, I just hate misinformation and ebay bashing when it's totally uncalled for.

Couldn't agree more :)

At least with a supplier you have a certain amount of background you can do, and you're a bit moreprotected if mis-sold.

Obviously, everyone can get hair where they like!!

Personally I wouldn't risk my reputation or put cheaply or irresponsibly sourced hair before my clients satisfaction. But that's just me.

Latest posts

Back