Micro loop hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curlycaz

Reaction score
Am going to have micro loops put in soon, the shampoo that is used for extensions is really expensive, i currently use aussie shampoo and conditioner would that be ok to keep using on the micro loops?

I'd strongly recommend you use the appropriate advised after care Hun xx

no shampoo n conditioner you can buy in a supermarket will match a salon brand. You will have to use the recommend ones by ur hairdresser as they are more conditioning to maintain your hair extensions. You dont want to keep going back for new hair every 3 months because you extension hair is dry ??... its just not worth it hun

you need the right brush to :) x

Correct aftercare is key! Micro loops usually only last 3 months as the hair is Asian, try and get a loop free brush normal brushes will pull the rings xx

I personally believe that shampoos and conditioners are not necessarily that amazing.
I have been experimenting a lot with different products, such as balmain , 4us, extentd, loreal proffesional and even cheap one as Aussie. All these products contain bunch of chemicals and if the hair is poor quality it might get ruined by any shampoo. Also I don't like micro loops, because of the rings shape, to me they are not as secure as copper tubes, so if you will still get micro loops make sure you are brushing them gently and don't put conditioner to the roots area. Hope everything will go well with your extensions:)

Latest posts

Back