Micro loops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcfross

Reaction score
What is the difference in the loops and rings, is this the same. I use the rings already but I keep hearing the term loops do I was just wandering?

Loops are where the ring is attached already to the stick tip using a loop so saves you having to do it but I don't find they last as long plus you can buy loops in Sally's so clients can think it's just a case of putting them in to me it's the lazy way of doing it xx

This video shows the micro loops pretty good. (I'm not sure what's she's doing with all the different colours but you can see the loops and the technique)

RineX Ring Single Loop Hair Extensions - YouTube

I don't really like the loop system.
The hair is glued to the inside of the ring, and that gives pretty bonds, where the natural hair is hitten, and there's no part of the i-tip sticking out of the ring.
But the extensions shed a lot of hair, and they don't hold up that good.
In my opinion it's for using at home for fun. It's great for girls wanting af few streaks or something like that, but I wouldn't use them for a full installation.

There might be different qualities of the loops out there, but when you have the experience you don't really save that much time.

Main reason for the 'micro loops' not working is that you are entirely relying on the strength to hold the ring and extension strand with a ring clamped into only hair! there is no substance to in bed or grip to hence why they slide so quick. The stick tip that is used in 'micro ring application' offers just that. Keratin stick tip plus natural hair to grip the ring onto and add ones with silicone lining to stop slippage and protect the hair shaft. Mini-lox, copper tubes ect would offer same fit but even flatter as made of copper. (a more pliable metal):D

Latest posts

Back