Micro ring hair extension query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clazaridis

Reaction score
Hi, I've had a client on the phone today who says the glue from the bond has caused her scalp to itch and they've gone sticky and horrid. She's followed my aftercare routine do she says. I've asked her what she wants me to do for her. Does anyone else have this problem? I wasn't sure if it was the crushing of the ring that breaks the seal of the bonded extension which then allows moisture inside allowing the bond to degrade??? Help please!!!

Its hard to say without looking at the hair but it sounds like your client has applied heat to the bond area and melted the glue. If she uses straighteners or tongs I would say its quite likely.

HTH

Thanks! She's going to send me the hair back as she's taken it out and I'm going to re bond it and try shrink tubes this time.

hi she could also be possible allergic to the rings ask if she has any allergies like nikel etc when i ever get mines done it itches for wee while x

Latest posts

Back