Micro ring hair extensions-help and advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungBeezy

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this forum but found a lot of posts helpful...

I recently qualified in a micro ring hair extension course and really looking forward to becoming busy with people booking in...

The only supplier I know of to use is glamorouslengths.com which the course I did recommended I use as its meant to be the best. just wondered which other hair extension suppliers are the best for micro rings??

Also I've heard if you buy the hair in a bulk and pre-tip it yourself its meant to be a lot cheaper... how do I go about doing this???

Thanks for anyone's help xx :)

Just out of interest who did you train with?

We recommend:

www.simplyhair.co.uk
angel remy hair (I think they are on facebook)
stranded wholesalers, cheetham Hill, Manchester 0161 834 2173

hope this helps:biggrin:

About your enquiry: We do refresher courses, mornings, at Manchester, if you feel you need more practice to build up your speed and confidence. Also we have a free tutorial video on our website showing you how to re-tip hair.

Hi, Im new to this forum but found a lot of posts helpful...

I recently qualified in a micro ring hair extension course and really looking forward to becoming busy with people booking in...

The only supplier I know of to use is glamorouslengths.com which the course I did recommended I use as its meant to be the best. just wondered which other hair extension suppliers are the best for micro rings??

Also I've heard if you buy the hair in a bulk and pre-tip it yourself its meant to be a lot cheaper... how do I go about doing this???

Thanks for anyone's help xx :)

Obviously belle, as this is their supplier.

Have a look round the forum, there is plenty of advice on supplies. Order samples and do tests. When you're starting out, it's trial and error and LOTS of practice. Good luck.

Obviously belle, as this is their supplier.

Have a look round the forum, there is plenty of advice on supplies. Order samples and do tests. When you're starting out, it's trial and error and LOTS of practice. Good luck.

Getting samples is a good idea, and test the hair out on yourself first. Once you have road tested it, so to speak, you will feel confident offering it to your clients.

Good luck with your new career.

I trained with Belle, and I'm from Leeds but I do drive :)
Thanks for your help x

Just out of interest who did you train with?

We recommend:

www.simplyhair.co.uk
angel remy hair (I think they are on facebook)
stranded wholesalers, cheetham Hill, Manchester 0161 834 2173

hope this helps:biggrin:

About your enquiry: We do refresher courses, mornings, at Manchester, if you feel you need more practice to build up your speed and confidence. Also we have a free tutorial video on our website showing you how to re-tip hair.

Thankyou!!! How much are your refresher courses? Just incase I feel I need more help? I live in Leeds so trained with belle thought they seemed like a good course at 1st but just don't offer much help after. Thanks

Latest posts

Back