Micro ring help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybear

Reaction score
I have a client who loves extensions but the micro rings just don't seem to agree with her hair. I've applied them correctly and she follows the correct aftercare but she looses 30-40 extensions between maintenance and it's getting quite expensive for her. She brought her own extensions this time the 2g extensions from sjk when I come to fit them with the 4mm copper tubes the binds where to big so I used the 5mm micro ring with silicone and still found it hard to put them in. She gets on better with the copper tubes so we removed the rings trimmed the bond down slightly to fit the copper tube but she has lost 15 in 8 days with out any of the copper tubes. I made sure they where all secure when I clamped them shut. Has anyone got any advice. We've also tried the pre bonded u tip extensions but she didn't like the glue/keratine

I'm going to watch this as they don't stay in my hair even thou I have had them before

Maybe the 2g is to heavy on her hair

I would say that 2g is too heavy on her natural hair, i have thick hair and that 1g is enough for me! Also is she following aftercare advice xx

I would say that 2g is too heavy on her natural hair, i have thick hair and that 1g is enough for me! Also is she following aftercare advice xx

Yes follows the correct after care have been doing her hair for 2 years

Yes follows the correct after care have been doing her hair for 2 years

Is her hair naturally oily? Brushing too hard? Could be the weight though i dont think id ever use 2g, or any underlying medical conditions? Xx

I would say the 2g is to heavy for them hun. I would only do 1g max

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back