Micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyvictoria

Reaction score
Best place to get micro ring hair extensions online ? X

Do you mean stick tip hair for use with micro rings or micro loops that's are pre attached.
I like hair rebellion and perhaps hair planet for the loops

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Hmmm I'm not too sure ! My friend said if I buy the hair she will fit them for free, got a consultation next week so I guess it will be more in depth then. (I'm a hairdresser myself so she's fitting them for me for free and I'm giving her a free cut etc) what's the upkeep on them like? Never had extensions before xxx

Just thought i would have a look as I have some free time :) xxx

Why doesn't your friend buy them from her supplier is she qualified ? We can't recommend if you don't know what your looking for xx

I'm not sure she said that if I buy the hair she would do them for me :) my consultation is the end of next week I just thought I would get a head start on prices etc and websites and suppliers, as I'm not qualified in extensions I have no idea, I wish I did them at college tho I find it interesting. I was looking on hair planet but they have had some bad reviews on here haven't they? Xxx

She said that If I got the hair she will fit them. She's a fully qualified extensionist but she's looking into a career change to be a social worker and doing various courses so v busy so to save her the hassle I guess?? I think it's the stick tip ones xxx

She said that If I got the hair she will fit them. She's a fully qualified extensionist but she's looking into a career change to be a social worker and doing various courses so v busy so to save her the hassle I guess?? I think it's the stick tip ones xxx

Ask her where she normally orders from and order from them x

Latest posts

Back