Micro weave

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xtina

Reaction score
Need a bit of advice I am a hairdresser and I have had a micro weave fitted as I offer this service but never had it so thought I would try it, I have had it in for two weeks and my head it on fire itchy all the time is this normal? I have also had a client come back and say the same thing to one I fitted out of 100's I have done?! Any suggestions why?

Could you be allergic to the metal in the micro rings?

hi, ive worn weaves for years (and fit them too) you can always expect a little itching every now and again within the first couple of weeks, but definately not to the extreme you mentioned. One question... what hair weft did you use? The reason I ask is that some wefts have really short pieces of hair at the top of the weft if you look closely, even on brand new wefts. If the hair quality isn't great or you notice a lot of these shorter pieces (usually about 1 inch long) they can irritate your scalp and obviously cause itching, so this could be the cause too? xx

It's angel remy the hair is good quality so don't think it's that, do you think maybe the weave is too tight? Can I ask what method you use for weave? If both what do you prefer?

Latest posts

Back