Microblading and SPMU courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oliviamoore

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m currently looking into a training course that covers both microblading and semi permanent makeup (digital) for brows at Advanced level ,I’m wanting to know what the average cost for these courses are as the price for this package is the most expensive I’ve come across although it is with Karen Betts training academy?

Hi,

Can anyone who has trained at Karen Betts training academy in microblading and SPMU please tell me what it was like as I’m looking into starting a career in the industry and it’s very important I go to the right place to train? And reviews on trying there would be great to hear

Hello! I am also looking to start a new career in microblading. with the view of possibly moving into SPMU at a alter date. I am also looking at Karen Betts as heard great things. Have you got any further with deciding who to go with? Thanks

Hello! I am also looking to start a new career in microblading. with the view of possibly moving into SPMU at a alter date. I am also looking at Karen Betts as heard great things. Have you got any further with deciding who to go with? Thanks

Hi did you carry out your training with kB . If so what was your experience with them

Hi did you carry out your training with kB . If so what was your experience with them

Unfortunately, the poster you’ve quoted has been absent from the site since posting.

Latest posts

Back